Book Title: Data Science from Scratch: Practical Guide with Python (Data Sciences)
Publisher: CreateSpace Publishing
Author: Alain Kaufmann
- SUMMARY Of Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? By Mark Hyman
- 5 Ingredients Keto Diet Instant Pot: Lose Weight In 4 Weeks Eating Delicious Keto Diet Recipes That You Can Cook At Home Using 5 Common Ingredients Only
- Air Fryer Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: The Complete Air Fryer Ketogenic Diet Cookbook For Beginners – Fast, Easy, and Healthy Ketogenic Recipes For Your Air Fryer (Air Fryer Cookbook - Ketogenic Edition)
- Cryptocurrency: This Book Includes- Cryptocurrency Investing, Bitcoin: Guide to Trading and Bloc
- Goal Planning: The Secret To Effective Goal Planning
- Cosori Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Tasty and Easy Recipes to Make Every Day
- The Boiled Egg Diet: The Easy, Fast Way to Weight Loss!: Lose up to 25 Pounds in 2 short weeks! (Healthy Living and More Book 1)
- THE ESSENTIAL AIR FRYER COOKBOOK: 250 Quick & Delicious Recipes To Fry, Bake, Grill And Roast With Your Air Fryer Including Vegan, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Poultry, Desserts, Fish & Seafoods Recipes.
- Elon Musk: Elon Musk’s greatest lessons for success in business, life, and entrepreneurship
- Python Machine Learning: A Technical Approach To Python Machine Learning For Beginners (Python 3, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Data Analysis, Coding, Programming)
Free Kindle eBook for customers who purchase the print book from Amazon
Are you thinking of learning more about Data Science From scratch by using Python?
If you are looking for a practical book to help you understand data science step by step by using Python, then this is a good book for you.
In the past ten years, Data Science has quietly grown to include businesses and organizations world-wide. It is now being used by governments, geneticists, engineers, and even astronomers.
Technically, this includes machine translation, robotics, speech recognition, the digital economy, and search engines. In terms of research areas, Data Science has expanded to include the biological sciences, health care, medical informatics, the humanities, and social sciences. Data Science now influences economics, governments, and business and finance.
This book is written for helping you to grasp data science in the easiest way possible with a lot of practices and examples.
Several Visual Illustrations and Examples
Instead of tough math formulas, this book contains several graphs and images which detail all importants data science concepts and their applications.
This Is a Practical Guide Book
This book will help you explore exactly all data science techniques by using python. The book also will introduce the reader to the concepts of data science with the practical case studies and walk-through examples on which to practice.
This book takes a different approach that is based on providing simple examples of how each da science technique work, and building on those examples step by step to encompass the more complicated parts of the techniques.
You will build our data science Model by using Python
The book designed for a variety of target audiences. The most suitable users would include:
Beginners who want to approach data science, but are too afraid of complex math to start
- Newbies in computer science techniques and machine learning
- Professionals in data science and social sciences
- Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain the content to their students in the simplest and easiest way
- Students and academicians, especially those focusing on data science
What’s Inside This Great Book?
- Data Science Illuminated
- A Basic Course in Python
- Visualizing Data
- Linear Algebra
- Hypothesis and Inference
- Getting Data
- Working around Data
- Machine Learning
- K-Nearest Neighbors
- Naive Bayes
- Simple Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Naive Bayes
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Analysis
- Recommender Systems
- Databases and SQL
- Go Forth and Do Data Science